[ 置頂 ] 歡迎留言 Hello! Leaving messages or comments is welcomed! (以及注意事項) (Notice)
Hello!
大家好,我是茶樹姑,我是這個網誌的作者
Hello, I am 茶樹姑 (You can call me tea tree (茶樹) or shu gu (樹姑), I am the author of this blog.
最近我發現這個網誌有些來自台灣以外的點閱,
Recently I found this blog has some hits from outside of Taiwan,
覺得很驚奇。因為我只把文章連結放在噗浪,用繁體中文發噗,
That's quite a surprise to me. Because I only put the article link in Plurk only in Traditional Chinese.
不曉得大家是怎麼找到這裡😂
I am curious about how is everybody find here 😂
好奇大家是中文使用者,還是是用翻譯軟體之類的在讀這邊的同人小說?
(我的英文超爛... )
And wonder of whether you are a Chinese user, or you read the fan-fictions here with a translator ?
(Just like me using google translate, trying to write this article ... My English is very limited.)
在玩新世界狂歡以前,我從未做過任何同人創作,所以這裡的文都是我最初的創作,寫文新手的作品。
Before NU: Carnival, I haven't started any fan-fiction writing, so here are my very first works, from a novice. )
知道有在台灣以外的人閱讀 (不管是不是中文使用者),感覺滿妙的又有點害羞。
It's interesting and a little shy to know that people from other country read it (whether you are a Chinese user or not).
在這裡謝謝大家的閱讀,歡迎大家留言或是提供心得。
Thank you for reading! Leaving messages or comments is welcomed.
我只能讀一點點英文跟更少更少的日文,中文以外的訊息我會用翻譯軟體輔助。
I can only read a little English and very very little Japanese, would use a translator to support.
注意事項 Notice
1.可以分享連到本網誌的文章連結,但請勿轉載內文到其他平台。
勿分享本網誌任何文章連結給未成年人,或在任何未成年人活動範圍分享公開。
You can share the article links in this blog, but please do not repost, reproduce ,copy the content to any other place. Unauthorized copy prohibited.
Do not share any of these fan-fictions to minor (non-adult).
2. 敬請禮貌留言 : )
It would be nice if we were polite. : )
謝謝大家💖
Thank you💖
留言
張貼留言